2011年5月20日金曜日

Disney Movies



   The media that have changed my understanding of life and way of thinking are Disney movies. For example, Snow White, Peter Pan, The Lion King, Aladdin, and so on. My parents gave me and my little sister lots of Disney movie videos when we were little, so we were raised on Disney movies.

   I learned the importance of family tie and unified cooperation from Simba and Mufasa in The Lion King. And I learned if you wish and put a lot of effort, dreams come true from the Aladdin and Genie in Aladdin. In Cinderella, I learned entire life wouldn't be bad days. If I was in bad days, someday, I would have my day.

   I love both the stories and music in Disney movies. Most of Disney's stories are from Grimm's fairly tales. They are contain many lessons, but I could learn in an enjoyable format and I think the Disney music helped it.

   Sometimes, I still watch the Disney. I know it's kind of kidstuff, but I think it's good to flight from realty like when I feel worried and sad. And I'm always encouraged by them.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿