2011年5月1日日曜日

Being a sophomore of SIS, KGU


Even now, i can still remember vividly when i attended entrance ceremony. I had no friends from my high school and get into KGU, so i was kind of nervous and also excited about making new friends :) In the past year, I've got a lot of frineds so far and awesome memories with them too!
When we became sophomore, we had class transitioin and many friends went study abroad. Then, I just realised that I still didn't know many people in SIS X( I didn't even know most of people in our English class, but i thought it was good time to make new friends!
We moved a step closer to graduate which means we should act like responsible grown up for our own selves. Next year, we are going to work on a job hunting, so we should be thinking about the future. The students in SIS have to go study abroad, otherwise we would never be able to graduate. Some of the students already left Japan and the other students including me are going to leave next semester.
This year would be busy, but I'm sure it's going to be exciting year as well and I can improve my English ability more and more:3

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿