2010年5月6日木曜日

in the future..

in the fure, i want to be..... actualy, i dont know yet LOL
but, when i was little as a kindergarten student,
i wanted to be a baker coz i often went to bakery near my home
wid my mom and there was a great baker.
when i was in lower grades of elementary school,
i wanted to be a swimmer coz @ that time,
i just stared to learn how to swim and loved it.
when i was in upper grades of elementary school,
i wanted to be a music teacher coz
i was gettin well @ playin the piano and loved the music.
ive changed my dream for the future like this.
thats because i keep opening up my world.
now, i study English n Chinese in the uni
coz i think if i could communicate wid foreigners,
my world will be much bigger than now.
im workin @ the hotel and i love to serve,
so i want to get the job like i can put this experience
and language skills in the future.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Maybe I'll start job at the ritzcarlton hotel
    this vacation.So,if we have an opportunity ,
    please tell me about hotel's job!!

    返信削除
  2. When i was a kindergarten student, I wanted to become bakary too!

    返信削除
  3. I love to serve too!!
    When I see smiling people,I feel happy.
    We have nice job!

    返信削除