2010年5月20日木曜日

Trip to Whistler

Hi guys! today im gna write about my trip to Whistler Villege.
which is located on Whistler mountain, Canada.
many competitions @ Vuncouver Olympic were held up there :)
just this time last year...
i wanted to go to Whistler Villege wid my friends in grade 12 @ that time,
but then i needed to bring somebody over age of 26 years old
coz it was kind of dangerous to go up there n i was an international student.
and then it was purely by chance that my homestay family was also plannin
to go to Whistler! they were gna go to Mexico @ first, but around that time, swine flu virus was spreadin from Mexico so they changed the place to visit
on vacation XD

our room in hotel which i took wid my friends was nice!
it had a huge TV, 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms,
balcony, kitchen hot tub, and fireplace :)
watchin movies, playin cards and takin hot tub till early mornin was so fun!


i was wid my homestay family for 1 day n my friends for 2 days.
3 days n 2 nights, those i spent the days wid them were awesome!
and everythin like buildings up there was so beautiful!!
i wna go there on my vacation again someday <3

2 件のコメント:

  1. Your hotel room was so luxurious!Your trip was wonderful!!^^

    返信削除
  2. Wow!
    I watched Vuncouver Olympic on TV.
    It looked nice place, so I want to go there!

    返信削除