2010年4月22日木曜日

Lots Of Helps n Chances..

i started to attend the English conversation class
When i got into the junior high.
but i liked playin wid my friends than studyin at that time
n didnt even go to the school n English conversation class sometimes.
but my teachers never walked away from me and i knew wat i should have done, so i started to put effort into lernin English.
both of my teachers in the school n English conversation class tought me English hard.
i chose the high school which had studyin abroad program to go
n i studied abroad to Canada for 10 months.
i wanted to take 1 easy class to get credit and i chose the choir class.
i lerned to play the piano for 8 years when i was little,
so i thought i can share this experience.
but.. ultimately, i belonged to alto LOL
coz i didnt have a piano @ my host family' home, so i couldnt practice!
however, actually that was good for me, coz memorizin lyrics
helped me a lot on studyin English.
n i could joined the band trip to California Disney Land for 6 days!
ive got a lot of awesome memories n experiences in Canada.
now, i got into Kwansei Gakuin Uni n keep studyin English.
it was good that i could remake my life when i was in junior high X(
i think my life is made up by everybody around me' helps n chances like luck..
just wna thank to my family, teachers, friends
n somebody elses whove been always there for me :)
thanks for readin <3

2 件のコメント:

  1. I also learned playing the piano.I like playing the piano very much("v")

    返信削除
  2. People around you, luck...and your own ability and effort. A lot of people have opportunities but fail to make the most of them. You should get most of the credit :)

    返信削除