2010年4月15日木曜日

My First Impression Of University Life

Hi everybody! It's my first post :)
I'm gonna write about my first impression
of Kwansei Gakuin university life!
First, I felt like grown up when I wore the suit
for entrance ceremony because that means
I don't need to put on the school uniform anymore.
But I miss it little bit actually… bacause that's a kind of bother
for me to pick out the clothes to were for tmorrow everyday XD
Second, I think i have to have a self responsibility for everything.
We don't have that much school rules anymore, common ones
like don't put the makeups and have to wear the school uniforms
like what we had in the junior high schools and high schools.
Even we can decide which classes to take in the university,
so we have to take care of selvs in studying too.
Third, the western style of our school building is beautiful!
I think it's our one of claim to fame
about Kwansei Gakuin University.
Anyway, I've already got many good friends
from all over Japan in the university.
I wanna enjoy my first year of university life with you guys!
Well, of course I'm gonna study hard too…lol
Thanks for reading <3

5 件のコメント:

  1. I have weared school uniform,gaku-ran long lite.
    Now I don't need to put on the school uniform anymore.
    But I feel sorry a little.
    i used to be said by negibors,including strenger who I have never told then"Okaeri",then I feel happy.

    返信削除
  2. yeah! That's take a long time to pick up clothes in the morning. Sometimes, it make me upset coz i don't have much time in the morning!!

    返信削除
  3. Every morning I'm at loss what I want to put on too,but my high school uniform was so bad because its color was almost red!!Now I can wear anything so I feel happy.

    返信削除
  4. I also confuse which cloth I should put on every day.I don't have enough clothes .That is why one of my problems.

    返信削除
  5. yes,I think deciding what I wear is kind of bother*(

    Maki chan is fashionable!!!hehehe:)
    But I am not-----omg

    返信削除