2010年12月2日木曜日

earliest memory

when i was 3 years old, my parents and i
went to Tokunoshima to see my grandparents.
Tokunoshima is where my dad grew up.

i usually visit there twice a year.
that island, Tokunoshima is located near Okinawa.
so, there is beautiful clear ocean and
it's warm all through the year like Hawaii.
i really love to be there.
people are not russhing like in Osaka,
i feel like time slows down there.


i used to love playing on the beach with sand,
so my parents took me to the beach.

it was really hot day, so my dad started to swim
in the sea, but then i saw my dad was like..
getting gone from my sight!
so i just screamed
"dad! don't go! it's dangerous! you will die!"
LOL

but i didn't even know what the sea is.
i thought wave was taking my dad away
from me..maybe..


but after that, ive never been afraid of the sea.
and started to like playing marine sports so much :)



1 件のコメント: