2010年9月29日水曜日

My Summer Vacation ★


ive got some awesome memories through the summer!
I went hang out with my friends from junior high and high school.
Now i really really miss my high school days :'(
but after i graduate Kwangaku, im sure ill say "i miss my college days!" LOL


And my family and I went on a camping trip to Kyoto.
We usually go there for camping every summer <333

We left our home at 2 a.m. by the car.
It was still dark outside and i was so exciting :>
when we got there, we set up the tent on the beach.
We had a BBQ on the beach and swam in the sea.


We droped in a hot spring resort on our way home
and relaxed in the hot spring bath with the nice ocean view.
i hope i can go camping trip with my family next summer!

i really enjoyed my summer vacation :)


1 件のコメント:

  1. It seems nice vacation!
    In winter or spring vacation, I wanna see you :)

    返信削除